Thread: ZL1 LOOKS!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #11
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHSS View Post
It might be just me, but this car looks like a regular camaro with black side skirts and a different hood. I know the car has much more power than the regular SS, but why wouldn't someone with an SS just get the maggie for $6500 installed and have a sleeper. Just my 2 cents!!!
Well like it was previously stated the ZL-1 is indeed a 5th Gen Camaro at heart with engine upgrades and a few other tinkerbells here and there. So of course you will not see any drastic exterior changes. Yes the side skirts are similiar to Havoc's Side skirts and I'm sure there are others that they resemble. The hood is one of a kind as well as the rear bumper.

Your paying for a LSA powered engine that is backed by GM's warranty. I myself would take the safe route and purchase the ZL-1 vice purchasing a KB, Pro-Charger, etc. The only way I'd do that is if my warranty ran out, I just don't feel too comfortable by spending $5-7,xxx for a supercharger and next thing you know my car is having some type of internal issue.

Thats my view on it, atleast. In that case you can have your 2 cents, I have enough spare change in case I need it.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote