View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #291
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Yep, I did read his (Fbodfather's) posts, and they are very good at confirming nothing while suggesting everything.

I am waiting for a black and white official statement from GM. Not saying all of this stuff isn't true, just saying I am sick of this cat and mouse game and won't get excited about something that is a year away at least.
.....old quotation...."He who hesitates is lost", another one:....."the early bird gets the worm", one more:..."you snooze, you lose". I for one know good info when I see it and am not waiting for anything. I am doing my best to be on the initial order. This HPE is happening and will up for order by this fall. The car will be out there for all of us to see soon.....real soon. It's all marketing. Not cat and mouse. It's very interesting being the potential consumer and watching this all unfold before our eyes. The leaks, the testing, the staged spy photo's....worst kept "secret" stuff...yadda yadda yadda. It's fun, it's intriguing, it's part truth, part theater, part rumor. It's reality TV. I love it. It's kinda like going on that long road vacation trip in the car. The drama, the anticipation of the fun ahead, the wonder of it all. Sometimes the journey getting there is more fun than the actual destination. Thanks Chevy and all those who have made this coming 2012 production model. A special thanks to Becky and FBodfather. Buckle your seat belts folks.......
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote