Thread: Yellow SS Vert?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #2
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
How bout those of us without yellow, I wish my car was yellow or summit white, and I'm serious, I think that yellow is sharp

I want to say something at is not at all meant to be negative, but constructive. My concerns about the car would be what mileage is on it and how it has been driven, test driven or by salesmen. Also if it has been sitting outside for that long and not properly cared for. So nothing really your going to be able to tell by how many miles is on it, plus it'll have the same factory warranty, so whatever, but look really closely all over the car looking for paint damage.

And, if it has a few miles or any kind of paint imperfections, use that to drive that price down and get you a great deal on a cool car. That's my word on it.

I am way surprised it is till sitting there. A dealership near me finally got tired of a 2012 ZL1 and sent it to auction. I wish I could have checked the VIN on it, I'll always wonder what happened to that car.

Best of luck to you screwing the sales manager out of money!