View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #8
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
I'm not a Camaro affeciando, did have a Corvette until last summer, so I can certainly use any and all opinions. Local Chevy dealer has a new 2010 Camaro that caught my eye. 2SS trim level, CGM with gray stripes, black leather on the interior, 6 speed manual transmission.

Couldn't go forward with a purchase because of lack of dealer desire to take a '09 Honda Accord with low miles on trade. To the dealer's credit, they did bump up the trade-in value; selling it privately will likely net many thousands more for the car.

The 2SS has the RS pkg, silver stripes and 20" polished aluminum wheels as options. MSRP is $36,735, dealer asking $35,734.

What is the current discounting for the 2SS Camaros? How much could the price be lowered?

To those wanting to know why I would want to buy a Camaro, it's simple. I like new cars so I trade/buy too often. Rather than building an attachment to the car, I just drive it to enjoy it and sell the car when something else catches my eye.

Thanks for your input.
You are looking at the exact same car that I bought! I think the MSRP was exactly the same as well. I even have the polished 20's on mine! If you're getting it for less than MSRP, it's a good deal.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote