View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #21
TMX85

Drives: 2011 IBM 2LT A6
Talking

Got the new amp today and wired it up right after work....it is absolutely AWESOME! Hits so much harder and cleaner it is like night and day! Here are a few pics, now my MTX setup is all matching and complete and I could not be happier! Crutchfield was awesomely fast, and for a change had the best price out there on the amp which is a jackhammer 600x 1 mono class d 2ohm with 1200 max output so it is specifically made for the subs that I'm running. Take a look see. HID's hopefully finally go in tomorrow.
Attached Images

Born on 6/14 -->Arrived 6/22/10 2011 IBM 2LT A6 Bright Aluminum Wheels, Sunroof, Lip Spoiler Stealth Bulbs, Technostalgia LED tail lamps, HID's, TRIFECTA TUNE, injen CAI, CNT Racing catback exhaust, Kenwood ddx 516, metra dash kit, sirius sat radio, Hifonics Titan 1008D mono bloc amp driving a kicker solo comp 10 in its own enclosure. Power Acoustik Amp driving Hifonics 6.5 inch components and 6 x 9 infinity kappa rear components in ******** adapters, Painted Heritage Grille with custom american flag bowtie more to come!
TMX85 is offline   Reply With Quote