View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #32
kingbambino22

Drives: 2023Porsche Cayenne S
I busted front strut on my Camaro Track 2 Xa Supercar Camaro Justice Package on the way home from Camaro 5 Fest in Phoenix 2011. Haddad Motorsports did a great just with installation, explanation, and knowledge of there products. Sense Cali visit again was out the question (military). I took my car the Fesler in Phoenix. It's closer to my army base. Got there they said they will take care. Ok you think but it didn't quite work that way. They wanted to charge removal and installation fees cause the original installer said it wouldn't cost cause it was done by a Pedders dealer. Weeks went by no answer. Long story short they didn't want to do the job and said the only way to get my car back is if the can take the struts for labor charge.By that time I was digested with their company ad went to pick my car up. They're taking my sway bars too so I had a few words with them and proceed to never use the company again. Through this process, Pete and Haddad always stay in contact trying to fix the situate at and hand. I will Never use any product from Fesler even if it need is.

Last edited by kingbambino22; 12-19-2013 at 01:08 AM.
kingbambino22 is offline   Reply With Quote