View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Tire pressure computer issue

I had a nail in my tire about a month ago. The only way i noticed it was when the computer told me i had 25 PSI in the tire, all the others showed 37/38 PSI. The issue I had was... the diagram that pops up in the dispay menu with the car and 4 tires showed the driverside front/left tire blinking (blinking meaning it was the one with low tire pressure). At the time i didnt see the nail, i just went off the diagram. So i put air into the tire based off the dispay picture then relaized i had put air into the wrong tire when it said that one tire now had 60psi and I was still showing the other with 25psi. It was then that i relaized the diagram is upside down. The tires that appear to be the front of the car on the display are actually the back tires on the car and vice versa. Is this a computer programed issue or is this normal? From the diagram image on the dispay menu it appears that the front of the car is facing up and not down, that is why i made the assumption that my front left (driverside) tire had the nail, when it was actually the rear (driverside). sorry this may sound confusing lol

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote