View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
My friends roll their eyes but try to be careful. I was going to go take some pics of the car and my bff rode along and we got to the spot and while I took pics, she collected leaves. She came back to get her purse out of the Camaro and when she got out, her purse brushed the paint which caused her to reach out with her hand and start to rub the spot her purse brushed...
Meanwhile I'm just willing her to STOP, and telling her "Don't... NO... STOP... STOP!!! and she started to stop, and then started to reach out to rub again - about 3 times and each time I'm going STOP... STOP... NO... It was ludicrously funny but just an example.
Same gal (love her!!) I loaned my pickup to, she was moving stuff across the road from one house to another, I figured she couldn't mess it up much. She cranked the wheel before she cleared the carport upright and bashed in my fender. When I got the Camaro, she asked if she could drive it. I said "NO". She wheedled "just let me back it out of the carport..." I just gave her a very Pointed Look. She says "that's a no?"

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote