View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #42
Drives: 2013 VR 2LT/RS
Originally Posted by CrtRS13 View Post
the two times it happened to mine, I had my ac on, so it must have been hot out since I hardly use the ac. But I've also had the ac on the last few days since its 90 here and it hasn't happened again.
Like i said earlier, one thing I noticed last time it faded out was if the blinker was on it reappeared while the blinker stayed on. Then it would fade away when I turned the blinker off.
Also it would reappear whenever the song changed and showed on the hud, but it would just fade out again.

Oh and when it failed , it was while driving.
Yes, it was somewhat similar to what happened with mine first time. I remember the first time it happened to me, I had my hazard lights on and it stayed on till that time and the moment I turned the hazard lights off it faded away. The weather was hot with A/C turned on and I was playing Pandora on myLink and it seemed to popup randomly sometimes when I used the steering wheel controls to skip songs on pandora, and then fade back away. It was not reappearing when song ended and went on to the next by itself.
2013 Victory Red 2LT/RS
"I don't break rules. I just bend'em - a lot!" -Sideswipe
pmandeep is offline   Reply With Quote