View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #90
phily

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
Hey phily, I was born and raised in brooklyn, so I know the streets, and being lowered as I am it would be tough driving my car thru some of the streets in brooklyn, but not impossible, if your rollin at stock hieght it would be a whole lot easier.
As stated this front spoiler is really tough and durable, the pic posted is after I went off-roading at a track event, it cut a path through the dirt and rocks. I'm sure you could use it as a snow plow in the winter.
It's not as bad as EXFLIRT makes it out to be, while it is not my daily driver, and I occasionally do prerun certain routes to check for severe dips or steep driveways that may cause a problem. I've had this spoiler on for about 10k and havent damaged it yet except for some paint scrapes on the bottom. It does require you be a bit more careful, but not that bad.
And yes it is a Trex phantom grille.
thanks for the tips pal

Mods: Magnaflow axleback competition series exhaust | RotoFab CAI | Revolution Hood | Matte Black hash marks | Matte black cordon cr-1 rims. | Blacked out tail lights & bezels | Aac purple light package
phily is offline   Reply With Quote