View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #11
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I think an important part of the story for my Camaro and me is the role this site has played in my automotive education. From the very beginning I discovered that anything I wanted to know/understand, I could learn on C5. I started to read feverishly and what information I could not find by searching, I could ask and someone would always know the answer, and explain it in a way you could understand it without making you feel like an idiot. An early example is seen in this thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98413

It still never ceases to amaze me that I learn most any important thing here before anywhere else. Any big news story gets posted here before I see it on TV or other internet sources; any trending video, yep, I'll see it here first; breaking automotive news, again, here first; Any question on any topic whatsoever, ask it here and someone will know the answer; need help with something.................anything, ask here and without a doubt, someone will help you with it...................and at virtually any time of the day or night. You just gotta love C5!

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 02-04-2022 at 12:06 AM.
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote