View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #149
Huggerorange73
Banned

Drives: The REAL C5
Send a message via AIM to Huggerorange73
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
Well... To be fair... People were pulling the weight card on the ZL1 long before it was known.... A lot of them were proven correct when 4120 was published.. Now that ZL1 is what it is, there are just people that want to see a lightweight road racing car that's more go than show.
That would be me, and to ice the cake, I was banned from the ZL1 section as well. Truth hurts doesn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Mine do too
I just always wish they would stretch all the way down, I just think they look a bit incomplete.

Then build it yourself. It's not going to happen unless it's close to the same price as the ZL1.
Everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too. But that's just me making assumptions. We'll have to wait and see.
Might I inquire as to why your ( and other mods ) opinions are always correct and anyone who's different is wrong?

We know what we want, we've all been asked to " keep the faith " the ZL1 concept is a big step in the direction of what a bunch of us Z28 heads have been asking for. All we're doing is letting the GM heavies know exactly what we'd like to see, and you keep telling us to build it ourselves or we're wrong.
Huggerorange73 is offline   Reply With Quote