View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
Buying an LS1 for my v6

So I have a 1997 camaro v6 that I wish to convert to a v8, and the engine I want to buy is going to be around $1500 with shipping. This is what I am buying (auction ends in 6 hours w00t!)

Quote:
You are bidding on a complete takeout LS1 engine/manual 6 speed transmission combination with 79000 miles on the odometer from a 2001 Chevy Camaro SS. If you have been looking for a setup like this you will not find a better value anywhere and with over 350 horsepower this is a must buy. Damage to the vehicle was not severe and the engine/transmission are in good running condition for their year. This is the same engine found in 1998-2002 Camaro Z28, SS, Trans Am, WS6, 1997-2004 Corvette and 2004 GTO. All accessories are included ie. water pump, alternator, power steering pump, motor mounts, internal clutch assembly, A/C compressor, starter, engine wiring harness, LS6 intake, manifolds, MAF, throttle body, transmission crossmember and PCM computer. This combination has the performance T-56 6 speed transmission and is perfect as a replacement or for anyone looking for a nice swap into their hot rod. A similar GM crate setup with all these accessories could easily exceed $9000+ so this is a great deal. Feel free to ask any questions about this setup. Both the engine and transmission were fully inspected after removal and in running condition. When shipped engine/transmission will be connected and ready to drop in your vehicle.
Opinions/Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by C P View Post
I'll go ahead and say it... how could GM let this happen? They have 5 years to develop the new Camaro and no force field to protect from uninsured drivers???? I'm buying a Honda.
shadowed_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote