View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #165
Mersades
Web Geek Chick & NHRA fan

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 RJM
Champion Chevrolet, Reno, NV
I have not bought from them and do not plan on returning to their lot thanks to bad experinces the two times I did visit. The first time I was with my mom and Uncle who were car shopping. My mom asked for them to unlock a vehicle so she could look at the interior and they refused. The second time on their lot I was shopping for my first brand new vehicle. I test drove a couple vehicles, discussed numbers on one, and ultimately left my contact information as the car was a serious consideration. I ended up buying a Saturn, however, and later that afternoon the salesman from Champion called to touch base. When I informed him that I had purchased the Saturn, he actually began to insult me for my decision... Saying how stupid/uneducated of a choice I had made, I didn't know anything about cars, etc etc. the salesman was so rude (and I was told he was the best/head sales guy) that I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

Michael Hohl GM, Carson City, NV
This is where I purchased my Camaro from. They have been very good to me so far... Fair on price for my purchase and trade in, and also quick to answer any requests/questions that I've had in the year since.