View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:47 PM   #16
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanskny View Post
I have had aftermarket BA system in both an 86" vette pacecar conv. and a 92" vette conv. I also have BA home system. I would jump up and down for joy if it was offered. Sound is crisp and fresh. Bose systems of late that were offered in Chevy cars have not been all that exceptional to say the least. They aren't compatible with any type of upgrade and the seakers didnt survive very long. Bose should stick to home systems that are spectacular but overpriced. In my old 86' pacecar I not only won awards for show, but also for sound. I can thank that to BA, and I will always be a fan.

I guess thats nice to hear then.... maybe its not all that bad after-all... I suppose what I guess I was trying to say was..... as long as the camaro5 gets a kick ass audio setup that is crisp and clear would be awesome. I just started naming names of companies for example sake.... but yes I agree that every audio company can have a bad and nice setup, even "high-end" stuff lise bose if you will..... personally, the bose in my audi right now rocks.... thats why i was talking about bose.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY