View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM   #53
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
gah I have to get my a$$ back in gear...
One thing I can contribute is to eat clean and train dirty... can't out exercise a bad diet! I learned last year during my body transformation that it was not WHAT I ate it was how I ate and after mastering the eating part I shed 70 lbs in 8 months!

keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
it was my motto for 8 months... I'm a little more laxed in how I eat but I still eat clean I feel yucky after I eat a "bad" meal but at least every two weeks I'll splurge with 1000 calories of what ever I want... lmao basically I eat like a trucker for a meal and then back to clean eating to keep my metabolism in high gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Congrats on building the new you. I haven't worked out in 20 years. I turn 50 this year in August. I dusted off all my weights, my bow flex, I bought a number of years ago. I am working out again now. Soon my son's swim season will be over and he is going to join me. I will post before and after pictures near the end of the year. I will be following your progress, wishing you the best. and looking to follow some of your tips, ideas, and goals.
Thank - you.
I hope you join us too, that way we can motivate and help each other!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote