View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #67
XAnimal
Just in time

Drives: MRAP, M-1151 (Humvee)
Send a message via AIM to XAnimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Wow. I have been sitting here for some time reading this thread (along with another one on this topic) and struggling with typing a response. And once I decided to type something, I have edited it about 10 times. I know no matter how I type this someone is going to jump all over it. Oh well. Here goes.

I thought people were Camaro enthusiasts on here. Yet, people start to jump all over the Camaro and GM every time some little bump comes up in the road. We haven't heard anything officially from GM on any delay in production yet some people are saying they are considering cancelling their orders. Amazing.

I have been waiting for 20+ years for this car and frankly waiting a month longer (or even 2 or 3) isn't going to kill me. I want THIS car. I want a Camaro. I don't want a Challenger or a Mustang or a Hyundai. In fact, if they decide not to make the Camaro I probably won't buy anything.

So to GM (and those on here that work for GM), keep your heads down and keep working. I am buying this car no matter when you bring it out. And I am sure that lots of other die-hard Camaro fans will do the same. And for the fake Camaro fans on here, go cancel your orders and get your Challengers and Mustangs. I will be the one laughing at you when your head turns when I drive by.

That Fake camaro fan comment hurt my heart, From what I'm reading and my own personal situation ( IE No car when I return from iraq) a delay puts alot of us in tough spots, leases running out, etc ,etc. I want my camaro more than anything but if there is a 2-3 month delay I may have to get something else possibly a beater and delay buying my camaro till next year or sooner IDK, I already had to jump through hoops to get one ordered out here and If someones want an american muscle car and the camaro gets delayed you can't fault people for going for the next best thing.

We are not betrayers or jumping ship, but someone of us can't realisticly just wait for it, Sure I'll get one eventually if that happens but I'd have to get something else when I get back if there is a delay and then I'd have to save money again

I'm not canceling my order or anything like that I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that if there is a delay it isn't more than a few weeks

I'M HOME from Iraq, can't wait for my Black on Black 2LT RS 2010 Camaro
XAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote