View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #1491
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
I used to respect elders opinions, then I became one and realized we just bull$hit on a higher level than young folk .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
We've learned how to And make it sound believable...
We may be3 on to something here. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
You will be happy you did. Don't sweat it. You can't be GREAT at everything...

I used to build race engines up north and haven't touched the last two. Kinda nice for a change.

Take a breather and go have a beer...or twelve. Drink a couple of beers and say "Randy, would you rather be agonizing over changing the cam or having these beers?" The answer is self-evident.
Agreed. And the problem would have been from having the beers AND installing the cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
...and I was really looking forward to 32 pages of Cam thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
OMG! You have done so much to your car already. The 5th gen Camaro is not like a 1st gen where it's all mechanical. These cars have so many computer-assisted functions that it is nearly impossible to get it perfect if you haven't invested in the diagnostic tools (EXPENSIVE diagnostic tools) that only shops can really justify buying because they work on so many cars. So, going to Vengeance saves you from having to spend even more money to buy things you might only use once to diagnose your problem.

Also, Vengeance has worked on many more cars than any of us ever could (unless you are a professional mechanic) and they know where all the little quirks can hide. Besides, this is their livelihood. Don't deny them a chance to make an honest buck for doing a good job.

I know what you mean though. I felt pretty smug when I put my own XM antenna on my car by myself. I'm going to put my heritage grill on with the help of a friend this weekend (thanks, Todd!). But, I know where my limits are. I would never do anything like you have done such as putting on a supercharger. I'm happy to let the guys at IPS make my car sing. It's well worth it.

You should be proud of what you've done with your car. I am very impressed. But, I'm also impressed that you know when the best thing for you and your car is to let the guys at Vengeance work some magic to make it perfect.

You rock!
It's true. I've denied someone of making money installing my door panels, Bushings, Sway Bars, Drop Springs, Coilovers, Heritage Grill, Hood Spears, Headers, Exhaust, Cold Air Intake, Lower Control Arms, Catch Can, Center Gauge Leather, Supercharger and whatever else................

Time to stop being so selfish and help out the economy.

Nice way to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
He just did 3200 post thread of "guess how many quarters in my console"

...ok, 3200 is high... I guess 476 posts