View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #311
WINKSCAMARO
Mike (Wink) and Tracy

Drives: 2010 Black 2LT RS aka "Rebel"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstx View Post
Congrats to all who are on the way and who have received. You guys are all leaving in me in your dust!! Seems like I'm the only one still sitting at the plant. You notice there is always at least one in every TPW thread who complains almost daily because they don't get shipped nearly as fast as everyone else. I was so hoping not to be that unlucky one. Luck has run out.

You know I read many responses in different threads to people who have suffered as I have that all the "labor pains" will go away and to be patient. That's real easy to say when you are not the one going through it. I will love this car nonetheless, but I have to honestly say GM is putting a sour taste in my mouth that will never go completely away. When you see over a thousand cars that have been built after yours, get shipped and mine continues to sit there is absolutely ridiculous. GM is truly taking away a piece of whole experience. I hope one of their executives reads this someday and realizes how unfair this is. :(

By the way WINKSCAMARO, you likely shipped because your window sticker appears this morning and that usually means the car has been shipped.
SSTX that sucks! I am so sorry, I would be really mad too. My car shipped yesterday, I can't believe yours hasn't shipped yet. Can your dealer give you any info.

Tracy

WINKSCAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote