View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #21
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-eatin-grin View Post
I don't what your problem is with me...but I don't speak or type in the manner that you have suggested. Is it the fact that I reside in WV? #1 I'm not originally from there. #2 The part of WV I'm in is about an hour from DC and probably more modern than most areas of SC. #3 Perhaps most telling of all is that making assumptions about people on limited information is a true sign of ignorance. If you can't discuss a camaro topic without being an asshole then don't post.
I was not directing the slang at you. I was in a flaky mood, kind of bored with all the redundant recitations we've been hearing for a long long time. I hadn't even noticed where you were from. Honestly! Don't feel so imposed on! My apologies for offending you. It was NOT personal or in any way related to you or your location. You're very welcome here. Chill out. You're ideas and opinions and insights are most welcome. By the way, you'd probably laugh to know I grew up about an hour outside DC myself. You might even call me a native. Thank you in advance for being gracious!

We all get mulligans now don't we? Besides that, I think you have a lot of info we could benefit from!

Last edited by htron50; 01-25-2012 at 09:05 PM.
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote