View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydubery View Post
Alright, that's a lot of good advice, I'll go out and get that Sticker off now, never really thought of that before. And Thanks, I like the color to, (of course)

And about LS3 mufflers, what will those do as far as the car? and a lid spoiler seems pretty cool, might have to check that out.
They will save weight, make the car sound a little louder, and the exhaust tips are larger (looks better IMO) Plus is the cheapest exhaust upgrade you can get.

600 for the RS? is that my best bet as far as getting new rims? because I was thinking that when I upgrade that I would get some Black ones, though I know they would cost more. Any ideas there?

Thats was just my suggestion because youre on a budget, You can also buy just the rims, have them powdercoated black and but the tires later when you get more $$

Sorry for all the questions guys, Thanks for the continued help. My dad drives a beamer and just takes it to the shop, so all mechanical in cars stuff I have to figure out on my own or pay someone.

And finally, I know, I know, I'm insulting the whole board with how dirty my car is, 4 Days till I can wash it :(
c
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote