View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #159
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
A FOUR CYLINDER?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!?! Even MUSTANG hasn't gone that far!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Apocalypse View Post
Hmm, I'm not as intrigued about the motor info as I am about the pricing. GM originally wanted to sell 100,000+ Camaros annually priced about the same as Mustang, now what? How much is the "premium" gonna cost us?
Exactly! If GM is going to jack the prices up on these cars, then they can't expect to sell 100,000 cars a year, they will be in the same boat they were in in 2001 when they found out they were going to have to stop making Camaros! Have they learned NOTHING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
But what's that gonna cost me? Premium, in fancy talk just means 'more'. 28,000 is more than a Mustang for a starting price. And that will be great, afaic....Anybody got thoughts on that?
Premium is fine as long as it is reasonably priced! If it's not reasonably priced, I won't be able to afford one and I am not going to make myself go broke trying to afford a car that is over-priced to begin with that I have been waiting on for 3 years now.

If GM wants to keep this Camaro around, they have GOT to keep the prices low and COMPETITIVE with the Mustang!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerScotsman View Post
You know, Bob Lutz has a big mouth.
haha I know!

Last edited by acscamarochick06; 03-19-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: spelling errors