View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #186
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 / 5 – Excellent

HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!

Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote