View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
unxpected_12
Xpect the unXpected

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
BAD PURCHASE THRU AMAMZON

hello everyone, i wanted to inform everyone on the forum about a seller on amazon selling a cat back exhaust for dirt cheap price. Its not accurate DO NOT BUY IT. The seller is Ecustomhitch or something like that. They have a listing for a full borla cat back 140348 listed at its orginal price of 1900 reduced to 204. I knew its was to good to be true but all the details were there including weight and description on the mark down from the price, so i pulled the trigger thinking amazon was good. Well i ordered this system and all i got was a single muffler not even for my camaro and not even for my silverado pick up. I called them up to see what the deal was and they said we cant send you a $2000 exhaust for $200 and that the amazon system was not linking up the product with the one that they had. I told the rep that there are several other links with the muffler they sent me and they needed to place it there or at least send an email saying we messed up we will not be sending or billing you. We my hopes were crushed of having my exhaust by next weeks car show. Now i have to waste my time to send it back and wait to get my refund back.

was wondering if anyone had an exhaust they are parting with in the south area or something that can be shipped at a reasonable price. thanks