View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #259
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
Im done defending myself to false accussations..oh well haters gonna hate and maybe I will become a salesperson so I can afford my hugely priced SS

So 11 pages in this is what I see. People making false ASSumptions about folks that have traded up. We dont make endless posts titled "hey trade up if you want a real car" we respond to posts like "thinking of trading up..advice" so when those of us that did in fact trade up respond with posts like "love my SS so glad I traded up" fellow v6ers get their panties in a wad. How is what we say any different then someone thinking of buying a Camaro and asking for advice? We dont know their situation. Its up to the poster to make a wise decision, we are just simply stating the fact that we did trade up and we love our SS. So can we move on
I'm all for people trading up and am happy for the people who have, in fact somewhat envious. I love my V6 and people love their V8's, both are great cars!

What drives me nuts is the constant freaking comparison, it's crazy already. It's like V6'ers need to justify their purchase and V8 people need to justify their choice to upgrade. And to this I ask why? Enjoy what you have and move on!

BTW - This is no knock on you in anyway, I just happened to quote your post.