View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #305
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Mike, welcome back. You can hang with us any time. We roll with great folks from Wyoming and Montana and South Dakota is a hop and a skip in a Camaro.

Hey everyone. It looks like we have 5 going to the show in Golden. It is today and we will be there at 2:00 pm to set up. If you want to join meet us at the sonic in Golden at 2:00. If you want to come out and check out the new Camaro's come on out any time.

Hey gang, I got the pictures all 515 of them. They are working on the other computer as I write this. Going thru batch editing right now. I will put them to some music and make a movie out of them and then put it on you tube for your instant viewing pleasure. I will also make a dvd for each of you for a keepsake or to show friends. The dvd will have the base files and the movie as well.

Upcoming event at High Plains Raceway
Aug 1 and 2nd
see the Calendar section for details and sign up. Sat Aug 1 is free for all cars and families. Aug 2nd is race day with hot laps with our host Peak Eurosports. 165.00 per car. Way cheaper than a ticket for going 120 MPH and you can learn your cars limits and get professional driving tips.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote