View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 06:19 AM   #12
KahunaSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
lets recall these

Heater cores are starting to leak causing problems for our drivers,, Not only is it expensive to fix it can also be dangerous,, Imagine you driving at a certain speed and you son or wife is on the passenger side and you son is wearing sandals or your wife is wearing heels and she screams in pain and scares the hell out of you and you lose control on the car and crash? Not very safe.. or your driving and the window keeps fogging and you can't see and you crash.. you over heat and break down somewhere and your car won't start and your in the middle of the road and some drunk a- hole hits you... Right now Chevy has issued a recall for out damn key.. because we can hit it with our knee cause the car to turn off and us losing control... sounds like the same thing if you car shut off from over heating and i have never heard of that problem,,, please file a complaint so we can all be assured if ours goes it can be fixed,, I'm starting to smell fluid and i have a 11 ss and it has 37000 miles... contact https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/ and fill out the form... lets fix this matter...
KahunaSS is offline   Reply With Quote