View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 03:46 AM   #1718
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I would like to be able to look back and say we did... but... some things are/were not within our control... live and learn on that aspect... but, like I've said all along... Brandi will run when she's ready and not before...

Pete, I hope all is going well for you out there in the land where nothing ever happens since no one ever talks about what they did while they were there.... Joe called me yesterday afternoon... He was with Tim from RPM Rollbars... I would have liked to have had a chance to meet him and thank him for all the help he has been with my cage.... Well, now hopefully I'll meet him and John Nguyen and others involved at the Fest...
I was not look in the rear view mirror or second guessing the build. I was looking ahead. Get the 9" while she is in the 'hospital'.

It has been a fabulous SEMA. From the GM Monday night ****tail party to the closing bell. It has been wall to wall meetings. I missed so many great cars and some C5 members too. There are not enough hours in the day.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote