View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
Kwaz1335
The Kwaz

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Kwaz1335
Id be glad to take a east end cruise...The guys over in Bellmore have a meet going on but thats a hike at almost an hour and 15+ minutes to get there to begin with. I was the black and silver Camaro at the Sag Harbor meet last week and have contemplated going again this Sunday if I am not meeting my girlfriends parents earlier in the day. I have so many options and yet so few answers to what everyone wants to do. It seems like this whole idea of a meet or cruise seems to be kaboshed and put together at the last minute. The Sag Harbor showing was nice but it was in its early stages and we only really had a few cars show up. Now I am hearing the Bellmore show is the same. The only real meet I hear about a lot on the east end is on Bald Hill every Tuesday and Thursday in which 500+ cars have been known to show up on a nice night. It would be sick if everyone could get together at one place (actually show up) and take a tour of the east end.
Picked up and brought home 6/26/2009
2010 Black on Black SS/RS Camaro
Silver stripe package
Ground effects package
6 Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst short throw, Magnuson Supercharger, SLP loudmouth 1 kit.
Kwaz1335 is offline   Reply With Quote