View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
GMRULZ

Drives: 2010 SS & 2008 C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcjlp View Post
Looks great man! I have a 2SS/RS RJT on order. I have been going back and forth over the stripes. I had black, then silver, and finally I removed them until I see the car in person.

Do the stripes match the wheels or are they a little bit darker?
How glossy are they in person? Are they metallic like the paint color?
Where in Virginia are you located? I'm near Quantico.
Thanks guys.

The stripes are very glossy and metallic, they are very close in color to the wheels, I have the high polish 20`s, they may be almost an exact match for the painted standard SS wheels. The stripes look much lighter in person. Not sure why they seem a little darker in the pics.

I`m in Chesapeake Va. So I`m not far from you. I go to all the car hangouts around here (tidewater), as well as race at Richmond Dragway and Va Motorsports park.
2010 SS L99, 536rwhp 10.843@126.72. Whipple Supercharger stock pulley, ARH 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catted xpipe, magnaflow 3" mufflers, ADM Race CAI, 3:70 gears, lightweight wheels and nitto drag radials. Stock internal L99, stock converter.

Bolt on best before blower 12.22@113.29 w/ nothing but ARH headers, catted x-pipe, ADM CAI and a tune on stock Pzero`s!

Other car 2008 C6 Ls3, z51, A6, Npp Exhaust, best bonestock pass 11.80@118.82, Number 2 on the Corvette Forums Bonestock fastest list..
GMRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote