View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #59
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
I guess my opinions aren't off base even TOM D has had issues with his buddy JR
"Don't get me wrong, I have had some issues with some folks who have done work on my car, one with Joey where I sat in his office and asked him if he was learning how to be a mechanic on my dime. Another one was with A&A Corvette who installed my supercharger. Work had to be all re -done. Couldn't wait to get my car out of there. But like I said, I am not into bashing here. Something some of us have talked about is you can't trust a lot of speed shops. It's better to do the work your self almost and learn on the way. Which I have done as well."
Sent to me in a PM.
Dude you are a real piece of work. Why not paste the whole thing up where you are calling names and making threats. I have not kept that a secret about my talk with Joey. But it doesn't take away from the fact he did some great work on my car. You only got a snippet of that discussion and twisted it around. A real piece of work that's for sure.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote