Thread: A+ for Lashway!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
SGNL99

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
A+ for Lashway!

Big shout out to Erik and all the guys at Lashway Motorsports! They handled my upgrade to 3.91 gears and I couldn't be happier. Erik answered a ton of emails and was very patient with me. I just put the gears in this weekend, so I'll be giving my full review of the gears once they are broken in.

I ordered Lashways full diff replacement kit and it worked out great. Erik even emailed me at one point to say the new main caps I ordered were off by .001" and he was sorry they were going to have to delay shipment because that wasn't good enough. Talk about doing it right!

I highly recommend Erik and his team to anyone looking to do a gear swap, and the exchange program makes it that much easier if you are like me and hate the idea of trying to find a local shop to do it right!
CAI Black Intake w/ Apex scoop & ww bottle kit; VMAX throttle body; Borla S-type Cat back exhaust; Skip shift eliminator; Elite Engineering catch can; MGW short throw shifter; Stainless Works LT Headers w/ Hi-Flow cats and one awesome JRE TUNE! BMR stage 2 suspension; 3.91 gears
SGNL99 is offline   Reply With Quote