View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #85
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_rider View Post

You can name it the "supercharged Hello Kitty edition" if you want I don't care ... just bring the horses!
RIGHT?! Just don't call it a Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post

oh man.........my sides hurt from that round of laughter!

Rumors stop?

When Donkeys fly!!!!!

(.......and Mustangs become real cars........)

(.....sorry - couldn't help myself with that last part......I'll go stand in the corner now.......
Shame on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Limits View Post
I agree. I really don't see them stamping new panels for what would amount to a short run car (by short I mean total number of units sold as compared to the base models).
I'm thinking maybe it's a typo', but again, I'm not going to complain! If I could fit 335s under my 4th Gen, maybe GM can work it out here I remember at least one member who only runs 335s on the track though, so I suppose it's possible. I'm very eager to learn more. I just hope we dont' see something like the little quarter flares, like on Grand Sports. I don't think the tires can physically stick out of the openings, as another member posted, because then the tire would hit the quarter, no?... Besides - none of the videos shared here really seem to show a 335 tire to me

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote