Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
On your website you say you copy and paste tunes:

EMAIL ORDER TUNES
$150.00

"If you own or have access to HP Tuners software, you can Email your stock ‘BIN’ file to Tampa Tuning where it will be reviewed and properly enhanced for a “Email order” tune. Your tune will be enhanced by using HP Tuner tables from our library of modified configurations which have a very similar set up as your make and model vehicle."

This is copy and pasted from your site.

OP, a mail order tune would be fine from anyone with experience tuning these cars. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. I would be more focused in choosing a vendor with great customer service, great reviews, and integrity.

Gd luck!!

Thanks for checking our our website. We love all the hits , but where does it say that the words paste and cut on there. lol

www.TampaTuning.com

Lets talk mail order tuning which a ton of shops do because we've tuned enough vehicles to develop a library of configurations.

I don’t want to pop your bubble, and your more than welcome to pimp the shop of your choice, but a mail order tune, and I don’t care what platform the shop uses to tune, is a tune scaled from another vehicle's modified tables which is cut and pasted into your vehicle's configuration for a mail order tune. Its really doesnt matter if you mail in the whole hand held unit, the vehicles ECM, or just the bin file. Its copied from one file to another for a mail order tune. You use the same year, make and model vehicle.

You can sugar coated it anyway you want to believe in the tooth fairy, but because of my integrity I tell it how it is.

How do you think a shop came up with the configuration no matter what the platform is used and make it safe enough to upload into a vehicle they have never touched? Guessing? lol I hope not.

Dont be a hater, just understand the industry. If you think a mail order tune is better than actually being plugged into a vehicle with a wideband to capture actual calibration readings, you have been misinformed.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote