View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #76
LS1-Z28

Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Nah.. NBM won't give you enough contrast and maintaining a flat black paint is very time consuming and a lot of 'watch what you're doing'. My CETA panel has to pat dry and get a coat of detail spray after each wash to prevent scratching.

No clear, no protection. Even on flat vinyl I've heard the issue is the same. TBH I'd try a Sebring Silver/Camaro Silver berger panel and paint your Bowtie and SS badge outlines NBM.

As for the fenders.. I have no clue why people never bother taking the 5 minutes to fix it? Seriously.. there were 4-5 cars at Gratiot (non-club cars that rolled through) and all could have used a little vice grip treatment.
Yeah thats what I was thinking... If I would have done it I would have done it gloss black... As for painting the whole thing silver I would have to see what it looks like, cause i dont think i have ever seen one like that...

I've been meaning to do that to my fenders since ive had the car but never did it, so i took 10 minutes out of my day to do it... Best 10 minutes spent by far.. It looks so clean lined up lol
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote