View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
fierodeletre

Drives: 02 WS6 TA, 88 Fiero Formula
Anyone else want the RS package without the 20s on their LT?

I really like the HID headlamps, and the taillights and spoiler are ok I guess ( I was planning on putting a GMPP blade spoiler on it anyway and I still don't see a whole lot of darkenedness on the taillamps) but I am most in love with the 18" aluminum 5-spokes on the 1LT. If it came down to it, (which it most likely will) I'll just get the regular headlights. The 18s are more important to me than the HIDs, but just barely. I suppose I could just find some guy in a 1LT and trade/sell him the wheels, but then people might ask why I have an RS camaro with 18s on it. I *wish* I could order the RS sans 20" wheels. Or just the HIDs by themselves. And I know you can buy HIDs aftermarket, but it wouldn't be the same, and I'm the type of guy where I want every accessory on my car to be either OEM or factory-installed GMPP. (dealer installed is ok too.) Anyone else share this view?

again, I don't *hate* the 20s, I prefer the 18s. Both in style and in view of future maintenance costs. And I don't *hate* the stock headlights, but I *prefer* the HIDs. It is worth noting that both motor trend and autoweek liked the ways their IVERs handled with the 18s on better than the 19s or 20s.
fierodeletre is offline   Reply With Quote