View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #20
Sharp-ZL1
MSG,Retired US. ARMY

Drives: 2012 ZL1, 11 XC 90, 15 BMW 328i SW
Ok so I have been fabricating parts, then waiting on the paint shop to get done and waiting on some parts to come in the mail. Now I am almost competed. Still have to find time to install the headers. I was going to pay a shop put I have decide to safe the 800 dollars and do it myself and not be lazy.

First I got the Oracle ghosted side marker light. Watch a video and install them in 30 minutes to easy.
Next I installed the last of the interior which was the vent rings on the dash. But after looking at the picture I think in need to paint the bow tie on the steering wheel. What do you all think?
Back to under the hood. I installed the battery terminal cover painted. Then the homemade covers for the wiring and Brake valve.
Then I was time to tackle the front bowtie and with a long pinch bar and the help of my lovely wife we got it off.
I have the rear bowtie painted and waiting on the tape to do the install along with the Rock guard. I would like to Thank Normagene for the Tape she is sending me free, and thank you to ********** for shipping them overseas.
Attached Images

2012 Camaro ZL1 #151, GCN, Dyno results 701 RWHP
Mods; 2.55 Pulley, CAI, LG Cam Package Ti Springs and 9G2X Cam, RX Can, KDI Heat exchanger, Hurst shifter, Orcale Ghosted marker lights, Kooks Long tube headers with Cats deletes and Tuned by Kraftwerks, Pedders 1 inch lowering Springs, Front and rear sway bars, Rear cradle bushing, BMR Trailing arms and toe rods.
Sharp-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote