Thread: Ray Huffines
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
Ray Huffines

Hi everyone!

Newbie here, and first time posting. This is a very helpful sight.
I wanted to know if anyone has ordered their camaro from Ray Huffines in Plano. After e-mailing several dealers in the area, it became apparant that they were all quoting MSRP, so it made since to order from a dealer near where I live. First of all, I have been dealing with the Fleet manager and he promised to only charge me List. However he could not but anything in writing because he said that the pricing might change, which made me nervous at the time. This was before the small price increase recently, so I suspect he knew about this. He told me that he did not think it would change more than $500.00 or so. Now I have been trying to get at least a guestimate from him on when my order will be placed. He tells me that he is waiting on his next allotment and that there are 2 orders from the first allotment that has to be filled first. I asked him when he expected to receive the second allotment, and he said he did not know, that it was up to GM. I would think that he would have some inkly as to when that might be. I am a little nervous about this whole purchase from them. It seems that the attitude I receive from them, is that I am being a pest to them. I do not want to have any surprises, and I would like to have my camaro by August, since my current lease is up at that time. Any feedback from you guys would be great, and I would like to hear about your experience from buying from this dealership.
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote