View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
Abstrak

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro LS / Team LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
My suggestion for the 2012 owners is to visit the Subie Shops and pick their brains on what they can do with the downpipe for these cars. The subarus have similar downpipe tech IMO and they should be able to give you suggestions or point you in the directions of manufacturers that can help you create better exhaust flow. This is IF they really want to modify the exhaust that badly.

Mace insinuated that they maybe working on something for the LFX when it comes to the isolator. I am sure RX will have a TB soon enough.

I wouldn't worry too much about porting, the manifold is composite, not idea for porting, and I am not sure how much difference porting the heads will make.

But you are on the right track so far, I would shoot for the TB and isolator when released and forget any major exhaust changes becaue I think and many others, that slapping a turbo on the LFX will be a lot easier and simple thing to do to get more power.
I thought the VMax isolator wasnt necessary because the manifold was already composite on the 2012s or did I miss something?
Abstrak is offline   Reply With Quote