View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 08:55 AM   #9
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
Anyone else having a tough time waiting til Friday to get consensus info?????

...I mean my worst fear is that this Friday they are told they get 0 allocations for March. Then in March they are told 0 for April, then 0 for May, then 0 for June, then 0 for July, 0 for August, then finally in September they get their 1 allocation :(

When will they start pulling the orders?

What items have constraints if any? i.e...Ambient Lighting

What stuff are any of you hoping to find out from it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
The way I understand it:

1) Dealers are able to log onto Dealerworld Friday (2/6) morning, and see what their consensus is. Meaning how many for March, of that number, what can be V6 vs. V8. They can ask for more.

2) Say a dealer only has two allocated till Sept., GM may say you can take the V6 now, but you will have to keep trying each consensus until we/GM let a V8 be picked/ordered.

3) I think the next consenus, dealers have consensus every Thursday I think?

4) Constraints are reported along with the weekly consenus.

I am sure someone will be correct me if I am wrong.
First, my guess is most dealers will show a big fat 0 for all of March. I expect that.

As far as constraints go, Fbodfather has asked that we all stop freaking out about ambient lighting but also said if it isn't right it won't be there or will be delayed. Other than that, I know of no constraints.

Ponyman, IMO you are pretty near dead on in your assessment with the exception of "they can ask for more".

Last edited by trm0002; 02-05-2009 at 09:14 AM.
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote