View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #19
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSS View Post
How the hell do you get them to move off of their ass?
this evening they gave me the line that it was after 5PM on the east coast and wouldn't be able to get any info. I told him that is not the case, and that they should be able to call, and be told where the car is, and what time it will be delivered. I am basically at the mercy of the dealer now.. they don't seemed to worried about how long it takes. But I have other plans in motion, and this is trowing a big wrench into them..
I have currently sold my car.. that person is waiting on me to get the new one.. he has someone buying his car, and he cant sell his until I get me new one.. now everyone is getting uptight because it a holiday weekend and it will be mid week before they can do anything.. So you see.. I am haveing to fend off people just like I guess the dealer is fending me off..
I would just like to know where it's at., and a date for it to be delivered.. is that to much to ask from a dealer.. at this rate they wont be getting a good mark on the questionnaire they will be having me fill out, for customer service..
Who is they? Go right to the desk of 1st, the inventory manager or 2nd, the sales manager if they don't have one. Explain nicely that you're not trying to be an ass but you have a situation and you need some answers. Lie and tell them that you don't care if it's a day or a week but you need to know and know that it's reliable information, not something they pulled out of the air to pacify you. Most people actually respond well in person when NICELY apprised of a "problem" that requires a solution.