View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #208
yaniv901

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2SS 1LE
Three times in one day, and the day isn't over yet :-(

Wanted to get winter tires put on, can't get through Denver winter without them in a RWD. Ordered Blizzak Run Flats and drove to Discount Tires (where I purchased the tires) to get the tires swapped.

Where do I begin. I park the car outside their shop, mechanic comes around to get the car into the shop - 1st Power Steering error. We wait for 10 minutes. They were nice enough to not throw me off the queue. He pulls the car in and they get the tires swapped. Start car - 2nd Power Steering error. Boy, now we wait another 10 minutes and they can't get any other car in that spot to work on. He pulls the car out and parks it for me. I go into the shop to finish up signing some forms and come back - 3rd Power Steering error.

The frustration on their faces while waiting was obvious. They were crazy busy (-it snows tomorrow). At the end of it all, I was nothing more than a joke to everyone inside the shop. One older gentleman said "Hey at least it looks good", before cracking up so loud you'd think he was mental.
yaniv901 is offline   Reply With Quote