View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:06 AM   #14
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPS Brandon View Post
Robert,
Those wheels are just plain awesome! Get some window tint, then Ill buy your car AWESOME
I'll get some window tint as long as you pay for all the tickets I would get here in Jersey, tint laws are very strict around here which is why you see homey's rollin in their slammed 300c's with blacked out back seat windows and nothing on the front side windows. I would do 25-30% in a second but just haven't found a good "medical reason" for it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHarriSS View Post
Thanx for the write up Robert.
I'm doing this install tomorrow and your tip on the 10mm x 1.5 bolt is genius. I would have never thougt of that. As others have pointed out, your write ups are the best.

You have very good taste and been an inspriation! My CCW 505a's will be on in a few weeks. Although I'll have to admit that I was lusting after them before you got yours. It was your write and pix up that got me scrimping and saving to make it happen though.
I'm not building your evil twin, my cars CGM. SIM was my second choice though.
Thanks for the compliments, I enjoy writing this stuff up and trying to give back to the community as I have gotten so much from you folks. Funny you say SIM was your 2nd choice as CGM was mine...

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote