View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #58
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma105 View Post
Thanks Becky! one quick questions, when I read about the 45th, it sounded like it includes RS features, right? what I'm trying to say is, if I get the 45th option, it's only $25 more than the RS package, and you get the carbon metallic finish with the stripes, interior stitching..etc?!
It will include a painted roof ditch molding and HID headlamps. The tailights are standard on all models as is the spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
I'm a little confused.. so a 2SS 45th is how much?
Does that mean a 2SS 45th already comes with a bunch of the add on options listed below like the stereo, spare tire, auto, etc?
The stereo is standard in the 2LT and 2SS, the spare is still an option on the 2LT as is the Auto on both trim levels. The Anniversary is only available on the 2LT or 2SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepitt View Post
What is the charge for the Boston Acoustics radio cover? The BA system was included in the 2lt AND 2ss on my 2010, but there was a subwoofer available at extra cost. I didn't see the sub in the list.
We don't have an accessory list yet for 2012 models. It may be included there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
Becky, have you heard about any color restraints on the 2012 models yet?
No color restraints. Silver, white, black, yellow, orange and Victory red are the only choices at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie_beauties View Post
I'm assuming the "SSX" wheels are not in this price list? I didn't see any reference between what is listed and what the SSX wheels might be called. Any thoughts?
Option 5W5 and 5X0 would be the Synergy wheels. I don't think you'll see
the SSX wheel until the ZL1 is introduced. Could be wrong though
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote