View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie Dynamite View Post
Hey guys! I just picked up my 1LE and I'm already looking to do some mods. I live near Oakville, ontario. I've read a few posts saying SPI is the place to go for quality. Is this true? Good place that does good work?

Also, do they cover all types of installs? I'm terrible at DIY work. Do they do performance and cosmetic? Lowering? exhaust? Installing interior lighting? Installing splitters, diffusors? Maybe even the ACS ports?

Can anyone recommend any all in one type places that are known for their work?

Thanks in advance!
Hey Davie,

Congrats on the 1LE

SPi has done 98% of the work on my car and I wish I had known about them sooner, they would have done the other 2%.

They did my engine, clutch and clutch fluid reservoir, axles, brakes, suspension (handling and lowered), replaced my SS badges, installed my pillar gauges, install my curb alert, installed my LED side marker lights, did paint work on one of my side ground effects, made custom wheel centers for custom wheels, ceramic coated my headers, and polished and painted the back side of my custom wheels. I'm sure there are some things that I missed.

It is unrealistic to expect one company to do everything from A-Z in house. The work they don't perform themselves, they have a long list of reputable companies that do it for them. There is a long list of C5 members that they have done work for including, Alanski, tpower, black67, squalo, and Urieal just to mention a few. I can't speak for everyone, but I am extremely happy with their work.

So what mods are you planning?

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote