View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #32
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatiaJockey View Post
I'm not having much luck. Sales people seem to be in the dark big time about this. Went yesterday and sat down with a dealer, had all the options worked out and she called this morning telling me the deposit will now be 5K instead of the 3K she quoted me yesterday, and basically I'll simply have the first right of refusal if its not what I want when it comes in. Got a reply back from another just a few minutes ago:

Hi Rick, our Inventory Manager is off on Saturdays. I will not know our # of allocations till Monday. Ordering is open to legitimate sold orders Monday. We do require and have deposits on the Camaro on a first right of refusal. Since we do not know pricing, refunds are redeemable.

When you order a vehicle, option changes can be made within a few days. This does not mean that the factory will accept the change order and if it does it may push the production date back.

My Inventory Manager is going to set the selling price Monday when we learn more about our allocation and the number to be built. This being a new vehicle in the market, GMS, GMM AND GSU are not going to apply at this time.
I will call you Monday as I learn more details.
She is BSing you. She can find out RIGHT NOW what her allocation is. Pricing (selling price) not yet set from the dealer? Find another dealer my friend.
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote