Thread: SUPER CHARGER?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
HotWire

Drives: 2008 Redline, 2004 Dale Jr MC
My Monte has a eaton M90, My redline has a turbo punmping near 19 psi, and all with full GM warranty. Oh and for the redline turbo upgrade kits are offered as well as stage packages. As long as you buy the part from a gm source and have it dealer installed then the warranty stay intact with no worries. So with that being said... Why would it be hard to believe that gm would not offer a blower upgrade kit "package" and honor the warranty? As long as you obide by their conditions it shouldnt be an issue. Would it be expensive???? More than likely since the "kit" would prob include some fordged internals or what have you to insure the longevity of the motor. I would not hold my breath for the 2300 as it will more than likely be the 1900. Besides they are only like 500 bucks diff in price but the 1900 supposedly allows for better low end HP/torque and well the 2300 is on the higer side. And hate to crush anyones thoughts but the camaro is a grunting pavement destroyer and has always been so the 1900 would prob be the choice if it was to be made available for the camaro from GM.
HotWire is offline   Reply With Quote