View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #67
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
What's funny is you continue to beat a dead horse publically for something you simply are not owed. There is nothing to gain for them arguing here.

Did you think you would post here, then keep bumping the thread, they will magically forget their written warranty policy and come here with hat/cash in hand? If so, I really think it is wrong to use the forums to try and extort stuff you are not owed from companies.

Im past the "they owe me" part. But i think people around here should be aware of the quality of the vendors that are selling them parts and the customer service that they can expect after the sale. Im done with it unless you have another comment to secure your public allegiance with Magnuson and support of the nationwide epidemic of vendors and retailers passing the buck on responsibility and liability for faulty and sub par products and service.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote