View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:59 PM   #95
ZL1-V

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
Best of luck with the Mini but sorry you felt you had to sell the ZL1.

You are not alone about the feelings you had regarding the ZL1. Our winter here has been bad as I'm sure you've heard with the stupid polar vortex (when compared to other ones were we got away with hardly any snow) like pretty much everywhere else in the country. Based on my monthly payment then adding in insurance, taxes, etc. I was feeling the same way as the car just sat in the garage.

Well no more for me. I am sick of saving the car for "the next guy". I'm driving mine everyday now and enjoying every one of my commutes. And because I got auto, traffic jams are no problem! Leaving work yesterday I did the remote start in the parking garage and the sound was absolutely priceless. As I told my wife the other day when she asked me how the drive in to work was on a Monday no less, I responded "I think it is the first time on a Monday morning commute that my grin was bigger than when going home on a Friday".

That's great, you've figured it out. The goal is to enjoy the car by driving it! You'll have more stories and adventures the more miles you put on it!

Last edited by ZL1-V; 03-19-2014 at 03:38 PM.
ZL1-V is offline   Reply With Quote