View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Wanted RJT rocker panels, warning on RS tailights

If anyone has a set of undamaged Red Jewel Tintcoat rocker panels that they would like to part with ( like from installing the ground effects package ) I would be willing to buy them. Long story short either Oshawa ( my opinion ) or the freight/trucking company ( dealership opinion ) damaged the driver side rocker panel on my 2SS/RS RJT Camaro. The dealer/GM solution is a new GM supplied rocker panel with the dealership painting it which I find unacceptable. I didn't buy a brand new repaired car, sorry GM, the check I handed the dealer wasn't damaged or repaired.
The other wonderful part of my 2010 Camaro "experience" is Oshawa installed 3 standard and 1 RS tailight in my 2SS/RS Camaro. GM shipped 3 replacement tailights with the RS part number and clearly marked for an RS car BUT they are standard Camaro tailights, not the darker RS tailights. So glad we outsourced jobs to Mexico where the Camaro tailights are produced. If anyone from GM is listening you have lost a 30 year GM customer. If any Camaro5 member can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks...Ed M.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote